Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's 6th Story @ Official Website [02.01.11]

Kim Hyun Joong's 6th Message @ Official Website [02.01.11]

2011.01.02
[6th Story] .................................

Wasn't able to take a photo of me praying for a new year wish ...'coz I had some personal matters on hand then..
So that explains why I'm up on the internet here belatedly moving over a picture of the rising sun here ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
Shall this be non-movable then ...kk
Mm I mentioned all the time (that fans will support him) didn't I ?????? I'm growing so much older now and doesn't even know if you can still guard by me well enough ... Anyway I'll work harder to the extent of an admission ticket kk
I will become one whom you have to fight for another 3 admission tickets to see after kk
Have you drunk the rice cake soup ????????
I'm gonna go drink it now kk, in fact I ate it just yesterday.. as a side dish that is 26 years old already ne ................. Darn, shit kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
This darn thing .. Such damning.... geeez geeeez geeez
Such xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kkkkkkk Just joking ...kkk
Be much blessed in the new year and be healthy, and for me, I'll work harder to become one who will make you go crazier over me
Now that I've gotten internet in our house, you sure are delighted ain't you?????? Even so let's just see each other on the net world
TT I'm chased out yet once more ...TT
Sonata...very stirring to the heart no??????? I will go watch it for once for sure kkkkk
Will release an awesome album in this new year, been crazily rehearsing and practising, to release 1 drama and 2 awesome albums is my yearly target ne kk
Only then could we meet one another next year delightfully ^^
Sorry I couldn't keep to my promise
And so instead, I'll become one whom you could better guard by about kkk
==============================================================================

2011.01.02
[6번째 이야기] .................................

새해소원비는사진을못찍었어 ...개인적인 일이좀있어서..
그래서 인터넷을뒤져서 새해에 떠오를는 태양사진을 퍼왔어 ..ㅡㅡ;;;;
이게 불펌이라는건가 ...ㅋㅋ
음 언젠가 내가말했지 ??????내가 많이많이 커서 지켜준다고
잘하구있는지모르겠네 ...어쨋든 내가 더열심히해서 방청권정도는 ㅋㅋ
3장은더빼볼수있는 사람이될께 ㅋㅋ떡국은먹었어 ?????????
난이제 먹으러갈려고 ㅋㅋ 사실어제도 먹었어..안주로
26이네 ............................제길 쒯 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아런제길 ...이런망할....퉤퉤퉷
이런xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ장난이고 ...ㅋㅋㅋ
새해복많이받어 건강하고 나도 이제더열심히해서 더기대에 미치는사람될께
우리집 인터넷에떠서 방갑지??????그래두 인터넷에서만봐줘
ㅜㅜ 나또쫏겨난다구 ...ㅜㅜ
쏘나타...찔리지??????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ내가한번봐준거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
새해엔 멋진음반 한번내볼께 미친듯이 연습해서 좋은드라마 1편멋진앨범 2개가내일년목표야 ㅋㅋ
이루고 내년에 방갑게인사하자공 ^^미안약속못지켜서
대신에 내가 더지켜줄수있는사람될께 ㅋㅋㅋ
==============================================================================

2011.01.02
[第五次留言] .................................

没拍到新年许愿的照片。 。 。 。因为私人的一些事情。 。
所以我在网上找了一张日出的照片。 。 ——;;;;
这就是所谓的盗用吗。 。呵呵
恩,我之前说过吧? ? ? ?我会长大然后守护你们
不知道我现在做的如何,但是我会努力最起码入场券呵呵
能多争取3张的那样的人呵呵吃年糕汤了吗? ? ? ? ?
现在打算去吃,呵呵其实昨天也吃了。 。当下酒菜
26岁了。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。真是的xi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
真是。 。 。 。真是过分。 。 。呸呸呸
真的xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
呵呵开玩笑的。 。 。嘿嘿
新年快乐身体健康,我也会努力成为更加出色的人
在家看到是不是很惊喜啊? ? ? ?但是还是希望就在网上看看吧
呜呜要不我又会被赶出去的。 。 。 。 。呜呜
索纳塔。 。 。吓到了吧? ? ? ? ?呵呵是我放过你一把而已呵呵
新年我会出超赞的专辑,也会疯狂的联系, 我这一年的目标是一个电视剧两个专辑
等我实现这个愿望明年会好好的跟你们打招呼的,^^不要意思没能遵守承诺。 。
但是我会成为更能守护你们的人呵呵

(PS:韩国有个习惯过年吃年糕汤,喝了这个才算长一岁)

Source: Hyun-Joong.com
Chinese Translation: 紫色 @ 金贤重中文网
English Translation: Ode @ http://ss501ode.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...