Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hyun Joong's Message on ‘Show Your Heart’ Campaign

On the website of ‘Show Your Heart’ GACKT said that Japanese have to help each other and start from what they can do now. With this many celebrities expressed full support to his campaign including Korean stars such as Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong.

In the message board which you can see HERE, messages of Yong Joon and Hyun Joong were posted. Below is the translation of their message as translated by Lafone.

Hyun Joong's Message on ‘Show Your Heart’ Campaign

Kim Hyun Joong (Singer)

At the news of the earthquake, I am struck by surprise and much concerned about the situation. While I am looking for what I can do, I came to know about GACKT ssi’s great proposal. I would like to express my full agreement with him

I believe that even a small force of one person, we can be big together and support the people under the disaster

SHOW YOUR HEART!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...